I want to buy a carpet steamer at tax time. Which one works the best in your opinion?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 12:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a Hoover SteamVac and love it. I did a ton of research online and read lots and lots of reviews before I picked this one. In addition to cleaning really well, it sucks up the water so your carpet dries in no time. You can also by a snap on piece to use on bare floors. I got a great deal on mine from Amazon and got free shipping.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have a Bissell Proheat 2X, and it works really well. I can clean my car, furniture and carpet.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Keep an eye out for when they go on sale at Costco and get a Rud Doctor. They are more expensive but it will last forever and continue to work just as well as when you first bought it. I love mine, well worth the money.
    1NikkiPikki

Answer by 1NikkiPikki at 12:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I also have the Bissell Proheat 2x and think it's great. I really want to get the Rug Doctor though. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My mom let me borrow her bissle (not sure which one) it was purple tho, and it worked really great! If we had more use for one, id definitly buy one.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Great, thanks guys. Now that I have a start, I will def look more into all of these. :D
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2010