Did you have a feeling that you were pregnant before any signs of pregnancy?

With my first I just knew. With my second I had no idea but I was having a lot of health problems at the same time, so even though I had missed my period by like two weeks, I still didn't think I was. However, now I just kind of have that feeling. My mother says it is woman's intuition and that a lot of women experience it.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i knew with my first and the 3 i lost and now this one lol i knew everytime
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i kinda suspected the first month because i was at a party out of town with my hubby and there was liquor and they were pressuring me to drink but my body wasnt craving it at all, and they freaked out, then when i was 5 months prego i found out i was pregnant.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 3:07 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I didn't have any symptoms but I was always very observant of my weight and noticed my pants were fitting tighter and knew that we had been purposely refraining from using protection or methods to prevent because we wanted a baby to just come whenever really...So I tool a test.

TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 4:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I knew the night I concieved with my daughter because I immediately began with the hyperemesis...threw up all night long. Everyone thought I was nuts, stomach virus, blah blah blah. I knew. As soon as I could, I got a pregnancy test.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I also started vomiting w/in a week of getting pregnant....I knew right away but my DH made me wait until a week after my period was due to test. I was right.... I have suspicions now that # 2 might be on the way, but it's too soon to test.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 9:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i did. i knew before i took the test.
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2008