has anyone ever had cps called on them out of revenge/ pure revenge. im a christian and im having a very hard time finding forgivness

and the cps worker comes to your home and realizes that your child is being well taken care of... and u fully know the person that called.. and everything they accused u of was beyond negative.. this has happened to me.. the cps worker came out and drug tested me and of course it came out negative.. checked my closet for bricks of weeds... didnt find any of that... basically dropped investigation bc it was all lies....im so angry right now bc my child did nothing to this person.im not a great mom.. but i love my child and he is well taken care. and not to mention all the things she said were not true.. this person is upset with me for crazy reasons. im a follwer of christ.. but in my heart right now. i can say i hate this person. and i dont hate anyone. how do i forgive this? thank u

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh wow.. i could never forgive someone for doing that! that crosses the line!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If it was dropped and it's over it, let it be over. Why have hate in your heart. Keep this person out of your life and let it go. You don't have to forgive or forget to be healthy, just put it behind you. Make each day a new day.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Wow...before I joined Cafe Mom,I had never heard of CPS and I honestly think people who call them are nuts. I am sorry this happened to you.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Ive had to call cps on a neighbor but it was warranted to make a revenge call is just terrible. You dont want to keep the hate in your heart, maybe youre not ready to forgive. I pray for those who have hurt me yes it can be hard sometimes but it does make it easier.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I agree with Gailll. Just put it in the past. You know that your a great momma and so does you son. Thats all that matters.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would cut ALL ties with this person and forgive them as best you can.. That was uncalled for.. but i think you can as a Christian be firm with them and end that relationship.
    EveMomToThree

Answer by EveMomToThree at 12:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• People that do things like this (false accusations) should have to pay. I think that if you are calling CPS that you should have to give them your credit card # and if it turns out to be a false claim such as in this instance, you should be charged a fee for the CPS persons time & gas wasted to investigate. If the accusation end up to be accurate, then you are not charged a fee. That would cut down on numerous false accusations that seem to be running ramped lately and cut down on the time wasted when these CPS people could be investigating an actual issue of child abuse. I know that if I really felt that a neighbor was hurting a child that I would not think twice about giving my credit card info as insurance to get the child protection. If you don't have a credit card, you should have to go down to CPS and give a refundable deposit. As far as this situation goes, I would seperate myself from the person who made this claim.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• cutting all ties is a given.... but i feel like i need to hit a punching bag or something...i think i should write i how feel down on paper throw it away.. and give it to god... and when the anger comes up again.. write some more
    thank u ladies for your kind responses
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Write it down on paper, with the persons name on it, burn it & bury it in dirt. DONE!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i love my paulie..... love your response... they should have to charge them something.... and of course get a refund if the child really was in danger... very smart idea
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010