Did you make your own invites or buy them?

I'm debating on to make/print invites for my daughters bday or to buy them. I have less than a week to do it cuz her bday is next sat and I want to get them out within a couple of days. I'm so lagging of doing all this. I haven't even decided where to have her lil party.lol. I'm a bad mom. =(

brokenheartmom

Asked by brokenheartmom at 12:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• with your time restraint, making them would be best for you.

with all my b-day parties (and my wedding), i made my own invites; it's cheaper
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i ordered mine online but they did take like a week to arrive so i had to plan ahead, if you still wanna buy them i think shutterfly has cards you can put her pic on and customize and then you can pick them up at target.. also rite aid does picture card that you can have ready in an hour. best of luck to you - sometimes the parties with the least planning turn out the best!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would print some out.. you can even find ones online for free. =)
    EveMomToThree

Answer by EveMomToThree at 1:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/free-printable-invitations.html
    EveMomToThree

Answer by EveMomToThree at 1:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• you can order customizable invitations on ebay. they will send you a file, and you can print them off at a photo kiosk. i have created a number of invites and printed them at cvs on photo paper.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• With your time restraints I would just go to a party store and buy some that you can fill in.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 2:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I use www.personalizedpartyinvites.com. There are tons of themes, and it is CHEAP. I buy a PDF version of my invite, send it to Walgreens, and pick them up.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I bought them because they came with the party packages I bought. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010