The close this Question nazi needs to back off until she has 'cafe' before her name. adult content

Don't ya think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• People need to mind their own business. There is no CM regulation that says, we need to pick a best answer. So if I haven't picked one it's for a good reason, namely because their isn't one. I agree with SabrinaMBowen, there needs to be a close question option that doesn't involve picking a best answer.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• YES! I logged on to 3 identical PMs today asking me to close questions... If there was just a "close this question" option I would close them, but I can't pick a best answer on them, so I never closed them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• rolling on floorSome of these people are so serious.

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Nope I don't think so. I am totally good with the question being encouraged to close. It makes it so you don't have to wade through all kinds of questions some of them have been up for months.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Who asked you to delete? Can I still have a BA :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• We are trying to clear some out we arent asking you to close them in a nasty way fine dont pick a BA :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Ok good for you have a nice day its not that serious... :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Its not that serious we just wanna close some if questions if anyone doesnt want to close em cool I will not be pissed or hurt I will not lose sleep and I will not use an anon button either :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• LMAO for sure you are talking about me and I'm pretty sure you are GinNTonic since you were the only one who messaged me back having a problem with it lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Just pick the first answer to your question and close it, plus I was only saying to close the ones you have open in crazy for credits. These go back to June so it's not that much, if you don't want to close them because you don't have a "best answer" trust me you never will because they are so far back no one checks for it.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010