i know i know i know pleaase no stupid answers

i am calling my dr in the morning as soon as they open but i was just wondering if anyone knew what this could be i keep getting this feeling in y chest like sort of center but to the left and its liek a pressure then i go light headed and almost blck out even sitting and then i cant breathe for like 2 second and then it feels liek my heart beats really fast for a couple seconds then it goes away any idea of what that could be anyone else get it >?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 3:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like heart trouble, is there someone there that could check your pulse? If it's fast or irregular I would go get checked out. Safe is better than sorry. Pregnancy does put extra stress on you heart.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 3:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• never had it before i know that in this prengnacy i have had a high blood pressure quite a bit but it always goes down on its own lol been really stressed this one lol ... my honey will be home son and he can but i cant call dr til 8 am lol so i got like 7 hours lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• How often is it happening? How far along are you?
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• just the pasat couple days im 11 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Is it possible to call and talk to a labor and delivery nurse at the hospital your going to have your baby at?
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i dont know lol i never have before .. lol i know htat before 20 weeks they keep you in the ER but at 20 weeks + they take you upstirs . lol why ?
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I had very similar issue with my 1st pregnancy, it was very low blood pressure. Drink LOTS of fluids & call the doc just to get them to check it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• If it's been going on for a few days already I doubt there's a problem with waiting until morning. I would do something relaxing though and try to take it easy.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• ive bene drinking water like crazy i just cant quinch my thirst and i have been resting big time .. but yes i am calling the dr first thing in the morning ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:07 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I was thinking that a nurse would be able to tell you if it was important for you to be seen sooner then the morning, or if you could wait. My aunt is a labor and delivery nurse and she say's she spends more time answering questions then delivering babies, lol
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2008