Craving Chicken Strips...

I have been craving chicken strips like crazy lately! Its like all I want to eat. I know I am not pregnant, anyone else get really strong non-pregnancy cravings?

Morgs7531642

Asked by Morgs7531642 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes but usually it is food where they are not around here. Such as ChickfilA or Chilis. It only seems that I want certain foods if I can not have it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I get random cravings all the time. Unfortunately, it's usually for the bad stuff. Like chicken strips!! Yummm...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I always have weird, strong cravings. My favorite part of pregnancy was the fact that my cravings did not seem so strange!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yep. Lately I've been craving red meat - hamburgers, steaks, all sorts of stuff. I try to indulge my cravings, because generally if you are having a craving, it means your body is actually wanting some nutrient in whatever it is you crave.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 1:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I never had much for cravings during any of my pregnancies. I get cravings while NOT pregnant, really bad ones! Like WomanWitty, I've also heard that cravings are your body's way of telling you you're deficient in something that the craved food contains - so unless my cravings are for crap, I give in!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I love Raising Canes chicken strips and there one of a kind dipping sauce.. so good!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Oh, yeah. Fat girl's wanted cake for at least a week.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My kids are adults and I still get powerful cravings. I chalk it up to my body wanting or needing some nutrient Im lacking in my diet for why I crave anything.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2010