My 50 bump question

Please take pity on the NICU mama who just found out she doesn't get to take her three month old home tomorrow. Getting CM awards really does add just a little boost while I'm missing Lily (NICU baby) and Lorelei (big sister).

Feel free to comment also (and leave well wishes if you'd like). I vote up all the answers to my questions the next time I have votes for them.

tyheamma

Asked by tyheamma at 1:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Awww moma that sucks (I will add you to my prayers cause that is what I do :) of course I will bump ya when I get more :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Aww I'm sorry about your baby I hope she gets to come home soon!! I don't have any bumps left but I will look for your question tomorrow.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i know exactly how you feel im a nicu mommie, my baby has just now been home 5mnths and it has flew by..know that i know exactly where your heart is and i also tried everything to pass the time
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Bump!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2010