Isreal and Iran ---

Ok I found this today and was wondering what your thoughts were one it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20100818/ts_dailybeast/9517_alqaedaplansforwarwithisrael_1

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 1:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My thought I'm going to be praying for the Peace of Jerusalem! Second thought: Israel will not strike unless they are attacked first.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I still hope Isreal bombs the iran plant before its up and running. Iran has stated many times publicy that they want to inilate isreal Iran will do just that after 6 months of having a running nuclear plant because they will have the nuclear materials they need to make the nukes to drop on Isreal.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am not sure you have any idea the repruccussions if Israel bombs Iran.... first of all that is what Iran wants so a world war can begin. 2nd it means we will have to go to war too. 3rd radiation spreads !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Do you really believe Israel wont attack unless attacked first?
    erin7420

Answer by erin7420 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I think that it's entirely possible that Israel will blow that reactor ~ and I wouldn't have a problem with it if they do. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they blew up all of the reactors in Iran. I didn't have a problem when they blew up Saddam's reactor.

Iran has repeatedly stated that it would like to erase Israel from all world maps (rather than just it's own maps).

There would be contamination, but most of it would remain in Iran since the plants are underground and hardened. It will take bunker busters armed with warheads (nuclear or not) to damage them enough to put them out of commission, but all of the reinforcements would keep most of it contained. I just can't work up much of a boohoo at the thought of Iran glowing in the dark. The idiot in charge wants nukes ... and if someone gives him some maybe next time he'll be more careful about what he asks for.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes, I hope Israel will strike, although Obama will not support it,  to wait is going to be worse. Just think though if Iran does nuke Israel,  it will get rid of the palestine problem.

maisydays

Answer by maisydays at 9:59 AM on Aug. 20, 2010