TO ALL THE RUDE WOMAN OUT THERE

There are so many young ladies out there looking for all of you older mothers help and for you to answer them in such rude way is just messed up how will you feel if you where in there positions and looking for help and instead yo got sarcasm maybe you should think of what would your mother say to you or what will you say to your daughter instead of being a B.

and to all the woman who help all of us yound woman thank you for your support.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• ♥~BUMP~♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Like it is with life... sometimes you are going to get what you don't want. Just big a big girl and ignore them... You can't tell others what to do and you cannot control them. Don't waste your time and efforts on them, just move on.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I understand what you mean.. It gets old and frustrating...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• So, what is your question?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• U r very welcome. I understand where u r coming from. U young moms don't need criticism,they the older moms froget that they were once in your shoes.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i hope i'm not one of them. i try to be truthful and helpful, but i have a problem with the way i word stuff.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• What happen momma did I miss something or did I jsut not click on something. I am sorry if some mommas on here have to be bitches. I stopped getting on for that reason. But know I am back and when the bitches are on i just don't click on or I just skip over there comments. I know a few by there names, They have never had anything nice to say to anyone.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I too have noticed that about some of the older moms, but there are also some really helpful ones as well.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• clappingBravo!

DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• first my mom is a bitch so no help there. I give advice freely and I think in the end its karma for those who are nasty to others. Sorry momma some people like to take their anger out on others.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010