bathroom

Do you allow your kids in the bathroom with u while you use it. My son will bust in on me all the time. I have to remember to lock the door. Because he has walked in at the worst time. and then he needs to ask a million questions to figure out the heck is mommy doing.lol

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 1:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes, between the kids and dogs, I haven't went alone in 8 years
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Not normally
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i have three girls, so i do it.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• lord my bathroom is a circus only when I go into it, it seems lol. My 2 year old will hop in my bath my 17 year old daughter will come in when I am taking a bath to talk about her day.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• our second bath is right off our family room, so i have to lock it when we have company for sure! i have to leave the door wide open when i go otherwise the 2 yo will try to hold the baby!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My bathroom time is my own.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I lock the door...it is the only place I can be alone in my whole damn house!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 1:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• sometimes i get privacy sometimes i dont! Just part of being a mom!!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 1:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• my daughters yes, my son no!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If I just have to go pee, I let my daughter (18months) come in...I'm trying to potty train her anyway. But if I will be in there for a little longer I try to rememebr to lock the door behind me becaus eshe will bust in and get into EVERYTHING while I'm sitting there on the toilet and I can't do anythign about it unless I want a mess on the floor,lol. Sometimes she would aggravate me so much that I couldnt even finish using the bathroom. She would take off with the toilet paper, get into the cabinets,climb on the sink, grab her dads razors, LOL....yeah its a mess.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010