how much do you pay for garbage pick up

We are moving into a house that we'll be renting- we've always had the garbage already set up by somebody else and so this is a new experience....I'm wondering how much other ppl pay per month or quarterly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i live in CO, I pay $45 every 3 months
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Alaska, Anchorage
    $75 every 3 months
    $15 per month for 3 cans + $10 for recycling curb-side pick up.

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I don't, it is part of our property taxes
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Live in a suburb of Kansas City MO & we pay $50 every three months.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• wisconsin
    45 every 3 months
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I believe the trash is about $18 per month but it is in with our association fee, which is $35 per month. Allied Waste does our pickup. They provide both a regular can and a recycling can, but we don't use the recycling one very often because at the HQ (factory, plant, whatever you call it) they separate it all by hand. I figure the more people it takes to separate it there, the more jobs available.
    o0laurie.love0o

Answer by o0laurie.love0o at 1:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Oklahoma 12 dollars a month. With the amout of trash 7 people generate I think they are getting the short end of the stick with us.lol
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• $40 every 3 months
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Ironically, I live in a city that we pay 3% income tax to and it was part of our city services. Now they are crying poor, which I can't figure out because it is the highest taxed city in the highest taxed county in the entire state, so now we pay $40 a quarter for something our taxes should be paying for. It only covers the regular garbage. I really ticks me off because even though we are a family of 5, I might have 1 bag a week (I recycle and compost almost everything) and I am charged the same as my crazy neighbor who puts out 4 cans a week.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 1:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• we pay $300 a yr..they come once a week and its a joke to pay that much its robbery!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2010