Morning Sickness adult content

when will it stop i throw up everyday any time an in the morning no food in my stomach so i just throw up nothing an it hurts

Gracelynn2011

Asked by Gracelynn2011 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• After 5 kids I have come to the conclusion it just depends. My first daughter I was so sick and would throw up daily for like 3 months straight. It was awful. With my last 3 boys I rarley got sick. You might want to mention it to your dr, mine gave me diffrent prenatal pills thinking those were making it worse. I feel for you.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• usually after the first trimester, but call your doc if it doesn't.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 1:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• im 5 months uhh i bought my own the ones they gave me made it worse
    Gracelynn2011

Comment by Gracelynn2011 (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i have had morning sickness the whole 9 months! I know i probably made you feel worse. You should see an accupuncturist or buy these wristbands that put pressure on a pressure point in your wrists that controls nausea and vomiting.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 1:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I was very sick for 14 weeks, mildly sick for 2 weeks after that... I was diagnosed with hypermesis though.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• my doc said i can take regular complete multi-vitamins as long as i never forget to take them. So I bought gummies- those taste good and stay down. Other than that YOUR morning sickness (which is all day sickness for others) depends on how YOUR body handles YOUR hormones... so there is no clear cut answer for that question other than if you are getting dehydrated and/or malnutritioned then a doctor will need to see you about health concerns. (I had Hyperemisis with my first 2 pregnancies - throwing up all day!!!! so I had to be on anti nausea meds. Docs typically wont do this unless it is severe enough to warrant it. GL! hope you get to feeling better!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Some people get sick throughout the whole pregnancy.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Try peppermint candies. Those are the only things that worked for me to control the nausea. Feel better and good luck! It really is worth it in the end. :)
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 2:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• with my first i had morning sickness the whole time all day every day. my second the whole time in the mornings when i woke up. everyone is different my mom didn't have it with any of us girls
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• thanks i will talk to my ob about taking something to calm it down an i will look for the bracelt for morning sickness
    Gracelynn2011

Comment by Gracelynn2011 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010