Tattoo??

I really want a tattoo that represents my daughter but I dont want her name. She is a Sagittarius like me but I dont like the symbol. I would love to do a quote. If you have a tattoo for your children what did u get? Any ideas for me??

PookieMama13

Asked by PookieMama13 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• some people get wings or hearts or flowers... especially if you want more, they are easy to add to. I'm a huge fan of faries, but that's just me.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 1:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i plan on getting a sunshine, and then putting my sons first & middle name in script underneath it, and then adding names for any more children i have.
    i think a quote would be nice, but you really have to figure that out for yourself. google quotes about children or something like that, or just figure out some kind of quote, inside joke, or something between the two of you if shes old enough for that...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm getting a picture of a woman holding a baby with his birthday somehow inscribed on it. I didn't want his name either or his footprints which have become very popular lately that and I have enough words tattooed on me as it is.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Why dont do actually go see and artist describe your dd to him and tell him what you think you are looking for in the tattoo..i worked at our local shop for a yr or two and our artist was awesome at designing tats for ppl..it was awesome he had the wildest imagination..or search online..sometimes if you have a few pieces you like they can incorporate all of them together and come out with something really special..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Try something that is beautiful to you then add her annitials. Remember you will be looking at it for the rest of you life. SO... make it something YOU will love as well as something memerable.
    webbydoc

Answer by webbydoc at 1:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i have my son's Chinese zodiac in kanji (dog)it's cute look up where year your daughter was born this year is tiger
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would have her draw a self portrait and get that tattooed...
    Like how cute would this be a a tattoo... with her signature underneath...
    lil kid drawing Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Ask yourself a few questions:

When you look at your daughter what comes to your mind?
    Does she like Butterflies, Lady Bugs, Faeries or anything that would look beautiful as a tattoo?
    Also if you have a quote done, do it in your daughters favorite color.

I have 1 tattoo and it's for my Brother that passed away in Feb. 2007. It's of a phoenix to represent life after death. It was the first thing that came to mind when he passed away.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I don't have them yet, but I plan on getting symbols of my daughters' nicknames. My eldest we call Caity-bug, so I'm getting a little lady bug walking on a branch with one leaf, and her birthday will be in the branch. My youngests absolute favorite song ever is "you are my sunshine" calms are down instantly so I'm getting a flower with a bee on it and a sun in the background...not sure yet where her birthdate numbers will go.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 2:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Like... how cute is this...
    Photobucket
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010