i know this is completely immature LOL but its a little bit deeper than just that...

i dont have my oldest friend on my top friends on myspace. i know it stupid! but its deeper than that, i havent let her know that i know consider her my friend anymore she doesnt talk to me she has ditched me since finding out im pregnant with my son and has nothing to do with me. Shes pissed. i dont want to be mean to her about it, but how do i explain this to her? she will say i dont ever call her etc, but its because i havent seen her since the day i took my pregnancy test!!!!! she doesnt come around anymore... or do you thin ki should just f*ck it and not even explain to her why? she has supposedly been my closest friend for about 7 years now.. its BS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would say honesty is the best policy. I know that was corny LOL. But really she may not want to hear what you have to say. But you should tell her that it hurts you that she acts the way she has been. And that you feel that it is because you are pregnant. Who knows maybe there is a really simple resolution to your guys problem. At the least you will find out if she truely is a friend.
    Anangelsmommy7

Answer by Anangelsmommy7 at 5:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2008