hallelujah!

Who all is awake here??

im wide awake.. and pretty much bored out of my mind!!!

lets heat up some controversies! u down?!?!? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I want a brownie and some coffee...is THAT controversial?

LOL

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 5:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• ...I really do want a brownie, though.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 5:43 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• you know brownies are full of chocolate and chocolate isnt good for you and coffee.. JEEZE!! TISK TISK LADY!

come on do you REALLY want to stop your growth!?!?!! lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• LMAO!!!!!!

I guess THAT'S why I'm only five feet tall and chubby.

OHHHH I know something that is controversial...I drink coffee and I'm pregnant. I guess that means that I am the reason why the economy is making men kill their families. It's times like this that I wonder.."What Would Jesus 'Obama' Christ Do?"

THERE! THAT should cause some problems!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 5:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• haha.... i dont vaccinate and i spread my diseases everywhere...:)

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• That's blasphemous! I'll put you in my oven and turn it on just like I do with my kid when SHE acts up! OHHH...I think I went too far with that one.....

Disclaimer: No humans were harmed during the typing of this post. I do NOT put my kid in the oven!.............................................I prefer them grilled.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 5:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• None of my kids wear seat belts. I drank tons of caffinated beverages when I was pregnant and I frequently give them benadryl to make them sleep. HA
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 6:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• LMAO :)

I drank tons of caffeinated drinks while pregnant with all 3 kids. I have not vaccinated my youngest since she was 2 months old (now 15 months) I'm not even really sure why...the boys are vaccinated. I'm not scared of autism from them, even though my oldest is autistic.

oh and I took a hydroxycut for energy this morning. I haven't slept all night...damn insomnia!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 7:07 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I worked when pregnant, and most days I drank a red bull to stay on my feet. My boss never let me sit. I lifted heavy things and reached really high when i was pregnant.
    My son is 5 and a half months old and I only feed him formula, and dont plan on introducing foods til like 7 months or older.
    I left my son on the couch til he learned to roll over, he has never fell once.
    I use baby powder
    And i put my son to sleep with blankets
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I don't know why you all are bragging about these things. I wouldn't sit here proud of any of this. I am not a saint but I don't proudly display it either.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 10:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2008