Does anyone else have bad pain in there private area( feels like the bones down there) at only 25 weeks?

I am on my 3rd child and I remember having my bones hurt at 8 or 9 months with my last child, but not 6 months. It makes me feel like I'm going to have an early labor. I'm gonna ask my doc about it, but I just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same pains.

Mommalissa018

Asked by Mommalissa018 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've been having those pains for quite some time as well, thankfully I'm near the end.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I remember during the last few weeks my bones down there felt like they could crack.. I kinda had a lil fear they may just break during delivery... It hurt to squeeze my legs together (like to cross them)... and even after i gave birth for about 1 year i couldn't do it..

A few months after delivery I got on all 4s to do butt exercises (all 4s lift 1 leg back into the air).. and it was painful in my pelvis area like my bones were just gonna split! DD is almost 4 & Im starting to not feel that now..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I had really bad pains what are some of symptoms and i'll tell u if it sounds like what i had'. I was very painful for me to roll over in bed and get up and walk after I laid down for so long worse pain ever. I could also hear my bones pop.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 2:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Those pains started for me with my first because I was 9 months pregnant and tried to run from a sprinkler lol and i hurt myself and could not walk at all then with my second and now my third after i get to a certain weight it starts to hurt again!! I think its from that previous injury. The doc told me I could just take tylenol and thats it...
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• That's exactly how it feels Sky_Mom. When I'm trying to get up from laying down or trying to roll over. Also walking up stairs too fast hurts. It's like my bones are grinding or something.
    Mommalissa018

Comment by Mommalissa018 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i was told the ligaments are not as elastic as they once were. mine got bad after i birthed my twins. mine are still weak now. i won't get pains out of nowhere like i did when pregnant. i get them if i try to do lunges though.
    i don't think it is a sign of preterm labor.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• look up Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) and see if that help and u can also look on CM but check yahoo google whateva u use. I hope this helps. oh and if thats it , there is nothing you can do about it. it was the worse pain ever for me because I had to deal with it on a daily.I would cry from the pain and just going through it. It had me depressed. I made myself go in to labor early cause it was so bad. ( not to early)

I
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 2:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I looked up SPD. I will ask my doc about that. Thanks Sky Mom. I don't think it's that severe, but it does hurt to walk most of the time, but there is no pain from touch. It's weird because I have half of those symptoms and I don't have the other half of them. I go to the doctor in a week and a half.
    Mommalissa018

Comment by Mommalissa018 (original poster) at 5:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2010