Suggestions for party themes?

My son turns three next month, and I would really like to do something fun for his birthday...this will be his last as an only child, and we probably won't be able to afford much next year. I need ideas for themes and activities! Help please!

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 2:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• One of my favorite parties that I gave for my oldest son when he was 2, was a Teddy Bear Picnic. I made Teddy Bear shaped sandwiches with a cookie cutter. All of the guests were asked to bring their favorite Teddy Bear "Dressed Up", and we had a Teddy Bear Parade....we played the "Bear Necessities" song from The Jungle Book Movie. We gave prizes for all of the Teddies Bears. We made up certificates that said "Cutest Teddy Bear", Funniest Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear That Most Resembles It's Owner", that kind of thing. I made decorations to look like a jungle. It was really fun!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• They have this cure Rockstar theme that you can for little boys, one of my friends is doing it for her son's 2nd birthday. I am doing team umizoomi or Diego.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• That was supposed to say CUTE** sorry.
    HisLove18

• How about PIRATE. Then, have a treasure/scavenger hunt. You could go all out.

Carnival. Do little games and have carnival food.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• not really a theme and he my be too small not sure. but my son is there and loves to bowling so he wants a bowling party. you could get a personalized pin for him. and t-shirts for the kids with something cute on like so and so bowling team
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 2:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• what does your son like? one of my boys had a ben 10 at 3, and another had spiderman. what is your sons favorite tv show, movie or favorite toys or book?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• He likes Mickey Mouse, Trains, Tractors and anything else with wheels, Little Bear, and Horses..he's an easy to please kid..which is what's making it so hard to pick something..if he had one thing he adored it'd be so much easier..lol.
    BisketLiss

Comment by BisketLiss (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010