your biggest pet peeve with people in public

mine today would be

TOO MUCH perfume!!

was at the store and it must have been smelly old lady day
Holy Crap!, i actually pinched my nose closed, made me want to puck

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 2:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have many, but the one that comes to mind now is when people who aren't familiar with autism see my son when he flaps his hands and make strange faces. My go-to response when it really bothers me is usually, "My son has autism, and he thinks YOUR behavior is wierd, too!"
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• people standing in the middle of the way or have their carts left in the middle area, so no one can pass! It gets soooo annoying
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• People who stop in the middle of an aisle to text or yap on their phone. People who get in my way, but when I say "excuse me" they do not acknowledge it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Smoking. I hate walking pass entrances to stores and people just blowing their smoke everywhere. Yes I guess I could just be a home body, but it's my right to go out in public to. Wish some people had common courtesy for kids. If you really wanna smoke that bad, go to your car.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• people who won't share an isle. You have to go around them. ugh!
    MYThompson

Answer by MYThompson at 3:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• The people who do not have a vocaubulary, The F this and F that and she's just a B.... Ugg its bad enough that I am waiting in line behind you with 20 million things in the express lane (the only lane open) but really I dont want my child learning that launguage or the lack there of.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 3:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• slapslow walkers that block your path!!! SOOOOO annoying.... and people that cut in line, and wear to much cologne, or the rude people that run into you and don't even apologize, they walk down the middle of the sidewalk or aisle and plow into you and keep walking.... ummm really!?!?

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Rude people who just don't know how to smile. I know everyone has there days but life is sooo short and things could be worse.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• People who are oblivious to everyone and everything around them. They don't pay attention to other people there. Don't realize when they bump into you cut you off or about run over your kid.
    mama2my2girls

Answer by mama2my2girls at 3:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• All of the above lmao but mainly smoking. People will just light up without thinking about who's around them. That and I hate when I smile or say hi to someone
    And they don't smile or say hi back... Errrrrr lol
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 3:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2010