**TMI** How big are your poops? adult content

I know this sounds weird but how big around are normal poops? I thought my poops were normal until one time it didnt flush all the way and my boyfriend went to the bathroom after me and was like wow your poo is HUGE. Sometimes they are so big around that they will not fit down the toilet. Is there something wrong with me. I am a normal weight 5'9/ 145lbs. Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Health

• When you let them sit in the toilet water, they tend to swell. it could have been that.

keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You must either eat alot of junk,or alot of fiber! TMI,but mine are prob like 4 inches around and a foot long on average lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• How often do you poop? Does it hurt when you go? If you are going regularly and it doesn't hurt you, I can't see where it would be a problem. I'm not sure what the "normal" size is, but like I said, if it doesn't hurt you, I don't see anything wrong.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 3:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have always thought mine was normal, lol. I have never had one to were it wouldnt flush
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine always vary from being soupy to "OMG Come out allready". I don't think I've ever seen normal poop. lol
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i go 2-3 times a day and they're pretty big. Dont hurt or anuthing, just big
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If you eat alot of fiber they are bigger.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes....you are right. this IS TMI. And it seems that POOP is the favorite discussion here at Cafe Mom. Just like little kids. They always talk about poop. @@
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010