Where can I purchase inexpensive vegetarian prenatal vitamins?

NDD

Asked by NDD at 3:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• google it
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You don't have to take vitamins and long as you make sure your diet is meeting all of the recommended requirements. Folic acid is important to take even before you know you are pregnant. Vitamins don't have to be prenatal.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Vegetarian vitamins? Hmmmmm....
    I just took the over the counter Prenatal vitamins and they had no "meat" in them. LOL. But,yah,I would take them. It is hard to get the minimum amounts in your daily diet unless you eat about 4000 calories a day! LOL. And you don't want to do that!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If you have a Clarks Nutritional Store near you try there
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• try the herbal stores i dont think they might be too expencive yo can probably talk to your doctor adn see if she can prescribe you something that your insurance can cover it so you wont have to go out buying it. or you can google it and see what you find maybe they have it cheaper if you order them online. but i think you should take some kind of vitamin just to make sure you are getting all your vitamins that are needed for you and your baby
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• search online
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• your nearest local health food store should have them..that's what I will take when the time comes
    Mommyof3yippey

Answer by Mommyof3yippey at 8:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• one more thing...solaray kids vitamins are AWESOME! And they have no fillers and such! They have many more than a regular vitamin are are much less than the prenatal vitamins...
    Mommyof3yippey

Answer by Mommyof3yippey at 8:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Thanks, everyone! I had already ordered some from a website, but I did not know if someone had a secret concerning the best place to purchase them.
    NDD

Comment by NDD (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2010