• In the Spotlight:

boyfriend on deployment and he isn't answering my myspace msgs even though he's read them! HELP!

story is too long to tell in this question. pls send me a msg. I NEED HELP! I'm so scared i'm going to lose him and i can't stand the thought of him leaving me and my daughter... pls i need help!

♫Aloura♪&♪Daylen♫

DayDays_Mommy

Asked by DayDays_Mommy at 6:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm a soldier's wife who has been through multiple extended deployments...maybe I could help?

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 6:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• He may not have time to reply when he reads them and will reply later. ALl you really do is wait to see if he answers.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Dont worry hun the hubby used to do the same thing to me often. He could check but not always reply to myspace messages..message me if you need anything,.
    fire_girl7281

Answer by fire_girl7281 at 7:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Myspace is so full of crap that has to load, your lucky he can even read the messages. It can take a looooooooooooong time for myspace to load for a reply to someone. Don't worry about it, and don't trip about it. He has enough to worry about. Just have faith in him and your relationship.
    cfdm3s_mommy

Answer by cfdm3s_mommy at 9:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• girl, my husband has been in afghanistan for a few months and he never replys to my emails, and i send him long drawn out pages long emails. maybe that's all he has time to do. i know where my DH is they have 30 minute time limits on the computers...
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 11:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2008