what is the studiest reason you ever broke up with someone

years ago when i was young
i had a guy keep asking to go out with me
i finally agreed
only to hear from a girlfriend that when i went to the restroom
he said he thought i was like a wild horse and he was going to break me
stupid man
she of course told me this as soon as i got out of the bathroom
i went straight up to him and let him have it
...we never went out

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 3:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The guy told me I was too happy all the time and never bitched at him. So, he broke up with me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I never had a stupid reason to break up with someone. I feel that the reasons were all pretty valid. Well...when i was in sixth grade i had a "boyfriend" and he kept wanting to kill after school. Well, i dumped him because i did not want to kiss him. I guess that's the silliest reason i have. Does it still count even though i was 12?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• We were fighting and he called me a bitch and rolled his eyes at me.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Because he kept coming to my house & hanging out with my brothers & not me. Even if he came over with other guys, & they all at least gave me a hug & he didn't. I thought he was gay (He knows every song & Dance from GREASE, while I love that movie, I dont know many men who knows everything about the movie)

Now he has two children.... go figure
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I didn't like the way his jeans fit
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 3:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• some guy i went out with as a teen let his hair grow that was the end of it lasted one week
    and another guy cause of his breath wow it was bad all the time lasted one week
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Because he bored me. Then another guy, I heard said he hated me but then said he loved me. We had only been dating like 2 days and he claimed to love me, wtf ever. He cried when I dumped him.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I broke up with the guy I was with before my husband because his chest hair stuck up out of his shirt and I thought it looked gross. Sounds really shallow, doesnt it? I was 16, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Thats not such a stupid reason fiatpax,lol..I may have done that too!

I once stopped dating a guy because I realized he had a small penis, LMBO! Thank goodness I didnt find out during, I just kinda...you know...had my hand down there during a heated makeout session and felt that it was small and all of a sudden I became so tired, I just had to fall asleep, LOL..yeah...didnt go out with him again. My. I am so vain. Oh well :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• well I wanted to break it off with this guy I was seeing in high school just cuz I thought he was stupid so when I told him I wanted to cut it off, to further prove my point, he called me a dick sucker. oookkkaaayyy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010