Best way to make Boneless Pork chops?

I've never really been much on pork, but SO keeps insisting on having pork chops for dinner tonight. How do you usually make them? I know it sounds crazy but is there anyway to make them taste less like pork? lol

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I cook mine sometimes in salad dressing. or I through them in the crockpot early in the day... with salad dressing or BBQ sauce, & put them on low..... they came on really tender when done.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I usually dip them in egg, then seasoned bread crumbs and fry them. Sometimes I dip them in egg, then milk, then the bread crumbs for a creamier taste. I also put them on a baking sheet, drizzle bbq sauce over them and some italian seasonings for a nice bbq porkchop. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• what kind of salad dressing do you use?
    BlainesMommy09

Comment by BlainesMommy09 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Oh, I forgot to mention that you should use oil in the pan when frying!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• & If baking them, I usually cook them at 425.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

• I usually cook boneless chops in a saute pan (salt pepper and olive oil) if they are cut thin... its easy to dry them out since they aren't on the bone so you want to be careful not to over-cook it.
    Its really yummy to make a glaze out of apricot or cherry preserves (other kinds would work too I bet), just spoon the preserves on top of the pork, try a little bit of rosemary or thyme if you have it on hand.
    Serve with wild rice and something green (green beans maybe)

We've also done a greek marinade on pork, throw it on the grill and then slice it up to make a gyro... feta cheese, olives, chopped cucumbers and tomatoes, and tzatziki
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 3:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I like to grill them with lemon juice and lemon pepper. Then I serve them with some buttered egg noodles, and green beans! Yummy!
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• This is my MIL's recipe and it sounds gross, but it SOOO tasty!

Salt and pepper the pork chops on both sides, lay them in a baking pan in a single layer. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pat it down. Spread stone ground mustard on each chop and cover with a can of tomato sauce. She also adds celery seed, but I never have it so I don't use it. Bake 350 degrees for 45min-1hour... or until the chops are cooked.

It is really delicious! We serve it with rice or mashed potatoes.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I brown then in a frying pan then get campbells cream of mushrooms soup and use it as a gravy mmmmmmmmmmm so good!!
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Someone I used to work with would slice them in half, then marinate in a mixture of worchestershire sauce, Lawry's (seasoned salt), black pepper, and something else - maybe soy sauce?, then grill it - SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo good.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 5:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010