Picking out an exersaucer

I'm trying to find an exersaucer for my 6 month old daughter. There is quite a few of them but I can't make up my mind nor am I sure how to pick one out or which ones might be good. Does anyone know of one that might be good. She has a fisherprice rainforest jumperoo and totally loves it but I'm trying to find something else so she can have fun.

iri24

Asked by iri24 at 5:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 2 (-26 Credits)
  • Target has a great selection...just be sure that the feet are adjustable. Her feet should rest comfortably on the floor. We had about 4 different ones...they liked them all. I liked the ones that were "cute" ...just me being a mom! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• With the Jumperoo, you probably don't need an exersaucer. They are very similar to the exersaucer, except they can jump too! If you do, I would look for the one with the most toys as we all know they go from one toy to the next in a matter of seconds!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I had an evenflo exersaucer for all my kids. The newer ones have all the toys and stuff to keep them entertained. I missed the one I had with my older boys. all the toys snapped off and it was so much easier to clean. Also easier to give snacks to them. I don't think they make them like that anymore.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2008