Hi , I have a 2 year old boy and I'm 3 months pregnant, does anyone knows any lotion to prevent stretch marcs , please let me know I dont have any from my first baby and I dont want have any now. Thansk

anjinha

Asked by anjinha at 7:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i am stretchmark prone and work in skincare. i used Mama Mio and loved it. they have a tummy butter that i started using daily from above bust to knee (the stretchmark area) as soon as i found out i was pregnant. later, when i started to get big and needed a little more i added the tummy oil. i used the oil right after showered when my skin was still damp because the water makes it easier to spread and penetrate, let it dry for a few and towel off the excess and then layered on the tummy butter. i didn't get any stretchmarks which was amazing considering how large i got. each cost $35. i love this line. they also make a lot of other products all for expecting/mothers. there are several products to use after to help get your skin back to normal as well.
    ibyanga

Answer by ibyanga at 8:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Clarins also makes an oil called Tonic Oil. i think its around $50 these days. i didn't use it because it has a bit of a medicinal smell but lots of women including ob's swear by it.
    ibyanga

Answer by ibyanga at 8:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I used Palmers products and don't have a single stretch mark from any of my 3 pregnancies. Good skin runs in my family, so I don't know if its that or the Palmers. More important than what you put on your body is what you put in it! Make sure you drink lots and lots of water! Keep your skin hydrated from the inside out!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Different lotions can help, but it depends a lot on your genetics.
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Pure Extra Virgin Coconut Oil works wonders on both Mommies and babies skin!! Its the only thing I put on my babies skin. Have you seen what they put in those "other lotions"? Eeewww!
    AvasAuthentics

Answer by AvasAuthentics at 2:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• avon has a great product made especially for that....anew makes it and has gotten great reveiws visit my website and see for yourself at www.youravon.com/agonzalez5282 remember if you are not happy with the product you can always return it for a full refund....try it it won't hurt. free s/h code fsany.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2008