Does anyone do protein shakes?

I drink Figure 8 healthy living protein shakes at least 2 times a day. They truly are all natural and help you supress your appetite, inrease your metablosim, and give you quick boost of energy!!! and they taste good. vanilla and chocolate.

arbnmom

Asked by arbnmom at 4:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My doc recommended Muscle Milk. I don't know that it's much of an appetite suppressant, I generally just use it for lunch. I've been having a hard time getting enough protein in, so this has helped.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 4:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I do. I stopped for awhile, but I picked it up the habit again to try to help curb my appetite a little. I had bariatric surgery last year and I actually let myself get out of control a little bit, plus I'm supposed to have a lot of protein. The drinks definitely help. I usually have 2 a day, sometimes 3.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• hee hee.... I do figure 8 as well. Love my Arbonne products! Sipping on their fizzy tablet drinks right now. Love how I don't feel spun on them. :) I use the protein powder is smoothies, not supposed to but I like it like that better.
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 4:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yep i do! twice a day! its to boost my milk supply! i do the herbalife drinks! but i have lost 3 pounds in the last month! and they keep me full longer! but best of all they have doubled my milk supply! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have 2 a day! and a sensible meal. I know lots of guys do the muscle milk and eat to gain weight. I love mine because it has no chemicals or ephadra in it. Also it has 20 g of protein and only 170 calories! taste like cake batter and brownie batter!!! ha
    arbnmom

Comment by arbnmom (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• OH the fizzy tabs are amazing! I am having one now as well. I love the pomegrante! ha!
    arbnmom

Comment by arbnmom (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I use Gold Standard whey protein mix and I mix it with water, double chocolate is tasty even with water, I drink it every morning while I am at the gym!

Answer by older at 4:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I do bars and shakes for muscle mass gain. Not too much! LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I eat protein bars, but have actually been considering switching to shakes. Apparently, they seem pretty good! They would be to refuel after a work out, so a high protein content is a must. Any suggestions?
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I drink Oh Yeah! Ready to drink shakes.
    32 grams of protein, 220-ish calories and less than 10 net carbs.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 8:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010