dyson vacume owners

Is it really worth the extra money? Does it work better than the other leading brands? How long have you owned it?

okmommy08

Asked by okmommy08 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I've had my Dyson Ball for 6 months, and I absolutely love it. I've been through three vacuum cleaners in the last few years, spent at least $100 on each of them, and none compare to the Dyson. It cleans my hardwood, rugs, and carpet like they've never been cleaned before. It's also really lightweight, it was shocking to me the first time I used it. Emptying it is really easy as well, I'll never own another vacuum.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine is 3 years old. I would buy it again too.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• YES! I love mine. I have owned 4 total. I bought my first about 7 or 8 years ago. My husband took it for work and I bought another. A bad employee stole his and I bought another. He needed a backup and I bought another. They are awesome vacuum cleaners!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I've had mine for a little over a year. I wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world!
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine is 6 years old and still does a awesome job.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010