Arise.com - work at home site

I was turned onto a work at home site called arise.com. I wondered if anyone had ever heard about it, or worked thru it? I heard about it thru a friend whose OTHER friend worked there, and made about $400 a month for 40 hours (a month) but she had to pay $100 for equiptment, training and to get started. I don't know the person who actually works there, so I thought I'd get your opinions. It's a customer service job, where you take calls for various companies: the friend of a friend works for Apple. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

msneon

Asked by msneon at 7:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have heard of them, mostly from people on here talking about it. I havne't used them but from what I have saw they are a legit company.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• They are a legit company. There are several work at home call centers. And many of them do not require such a large investment in equipment to get started.
    All the best!
    ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom's to Work at Home
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2008