the law of attraction

Who is getting anywhere with this on the secret?? Are there any other ways to apply this

CindyJ1982

Asked by CindyJ1982 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure I understand what you are asking... The Secret is not something that you will beable to use right away or that is going to be able to used one day and not the next... It's about teaching yourself to think differently by focusing on the posative and not the negative... It takes a lot of work! If you aren't applying it in your everyday life it isn't going to work for your business. And just by the question I can tell you aren't applying it. It's hard to do, but if you focus on the posative in everything you do it will happen.

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You have to have a change in mind set, a paradigm shift, a change in attitude, etc. for it to work. Easier said than done but well worth it if you can follow through.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I've always been kind of thinking like this, so my life is good because I do believe I'm worthy of the best life, and I do make efforts to actually improve my life. It's really no secret actually.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I use the law of attraction everyday in my business and life. I am positive, optimistic and I believe that what I work hard for I will recieve. Football mom said it best. It is a great way to live.
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 4:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Mentoring For Free offers a free, 30 day 'Mental Cleanse' to assist you in permanently changing your mindset. They also teach you everything you need to know about network marketing. Again, it's free, and you will learn how to put yourself in the best position for success, how to be successful at home business, know what to look for in a good company, how to market online, etc. You will have access to so many tools and knowledgable minds/personal help, all for free!
    I wish I would have found it years ago! Visit my profile to learn more, PM me and I'll give you my number so you can talk about your areas of need! To start the training visit: http://sally.mentoringforfree.com

To your success,
    Sally
    MamaKush

Answer by MamaKush at 11:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2008