How do your romance your husband or significant other?

I want to remind my husband that he is still number 1 not my girls (they are just more needy). My husband and I don't get alot of time alone at night. Usaually about an hour maybe 2 if we are lucky before one of my girls wake up. I'm just curious what other ladies do?

Cotemommy

Asked by Cotemommy at 4:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• get naked!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Lets have sex or I buy dinner you know gas grass or ass..... lol No it does not work so sad.....
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Do whatever it is that you know he finds: romantic, exciting, shows him admiration, shows him adoration, shows him respect, shows him that you want him not just "need" him..

Each man (just like each woman) has their own things that makes them feel those emotions. So the best way to show your husband that he's still #1, is by doing those types of things for him that he likes/enjoys and views as showing those emotions.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Morning sex is AWESOME!!! Just start kissing on him and see where it goes!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• besides sex? I will buy him special things at the store sometimes (little things like a special coffee creamer that he likes or his favorite candy, something like that) or do a chore for him that he normally does (like get the cars washed), put little love notes in his lunch or in his car, stuff like that
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I massage his feet and legs. He stands and runs all day while he's at work. The massage is only something I can give him. It completely relaxes him, and usually ends up in sex.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• All it takes with dh is to just get naked. lol
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 5:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Honestly, the best things you can do for him have nothing to do with sex. You simply compliment him to your children, to his friends, to his family, and even to him directly. You tell him you are proud of the man he is, the way he takes care of his family. You express appreciation to him for the things that he does for you like taking care of the car, the yard, the repairs around the house--in short, all those things that he does that you don't have to do yourself. As long as you are genuine and sincere, he will find those words more romantic than any skimpy outfit you could ever put on yourself. Respect, admiration, and appreciation are the ways to a man's heart, soul and spirit.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• write him a dirty note about the things you want to do to him & stick in a place he will find it later (such as his lunch box), make him breakfast in bed, pick up his favorite beer or soda, cook his favorite meal, bake him cupcakes, give him a massage, things like that.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Awesome everyone, thank you so much for the replys so fast. :)
    Cotemommy

Comment by Cotemommy (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010