• In the Spotlight:

NESTING AND GOING INTO LABOR

OK SO I AM DESPERATE AND TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO PASS TIME! LOL I AM TECH DUE IN 4 DAYS AND YESTERDAY I KNOW I HAD NESTING , I CLEANED EVERYTHING, REARANGED ALL THE BABY STUFF AND PUT IT IN A MORE PRACTICAL SPOT FOR WHEN SHE IS ACTUALLY HERE, SO WE CAN USE IT!
DID ALLLLL THE LAUNDRY , AND JUST CLEANED CLEANED CLEANED AND COOKED A GOOD DINNER!
WELL I GUESS I JUST AM REALLY INTERESTING IN KNOWING HOW SOON SOME OF YOU WENT INTO LABOR AFTER HAVING YOUR NESTING THINGMAJIGGER??? THANKS GUYS I NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP MY HOPES UP!!

mywilber

Asked by mywilber at 8:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I started nesting a little short of a month before I finally went into labor....but everyone is different
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Same here. I nested for at least a month before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I nested from my 6th month on..... most of the time they myth, yes its a myth, says that you will begin nesting right before you go into labor...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• JUST WHAT I EXPECTED LOL
    mywilber

Answer by mywilber at 9:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Do a belly cast; it takes 24 -48 hours to dry, but then you can decorate it; paint it, get creative; it takes up a lot of time :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Im like the others.. about a month... but obviously you should be going into labor at any moment now! Good luck!
    pinkmommy3

Answer by pinkmommy3 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I'm 29 weeks and I'm just starting to nest =3 It's not full-blown "ZOMG THE BABY'S ALMOST HERE CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!" nesting yet, but I think it'll become that in the next month or so, haha xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I slept.. never really nested. I kept getting overwhelmed by all the stuff that needed to be done. i cleaned because I knew my family was visiting, and I went into labor 12 hours later.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 12:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I hate to tell you that I did all my nesting about a month before I went into labor. It seemed like it was that way with both pregnancies. I hope it happens for you soon though! Good luck and labor dust! I know it sucks to wait!
    Liz_24

Answer by Liz_24 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Hmmm. The month before makes alot of sense. I am almost 31 weeks and just starting nesting today. =)
    shopaholicmommy

Answer by shopaholicmommy at 8:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2008