Do you own a wii fit? do you like it? does it help with your workout routine? how much do they cost?

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 5:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I think it works. My husband would do it 30 min a day, everyday and lost 20 pounds. He also did diet.

Its alot of fun and you can lose weight if you stick to it. I dont remember how much it cost, it was either $100 or $150, not sure...
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I woudl not suggest it if you are seriously trying to lose weight. It has a scale and can track your bmi but it doesn't give much of a cardio workout. Just dance is more of a cardio work than the wii fit.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I just have the Wii. But the sports games kick my butt. I would imagine programs designed for fitness would help. Especially if you are going from a sedentary lifestyle. it will never take the place of structures exercise but every little nit helps if you are having fun.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• yes, 90 dollars, I like it a lot
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010