Should I be concerned that I'm on CD16 and have no pos OPK or EWCM?

I have 31 days in my cycle, I've been doing OPKs since CD11 - all neg. I plan on doing OPKs until Saturday, at which point I'm just going to sit back and wait for AF. My CM is watery, and has been since yesterday... but no EWCM. I didn't get EWCM at all last month. What could this all mean? No pos OPK, no EWCM... could something be wrong?? :(

I do my OPKs at the same time every day. 5pm. And I don't pee 4 hours prior to taking them. First Response OPKs.

Sunnie1105

Asked by Sunnie1105 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You might me missing it. Test once in the morning and once late afternoon. That might be the case. GL
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 6:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• when i was using the answer brand of opk test i would test later in the afternoon sometime between 2 and 4pm and it would work. they say not to use first morning pee and to wait a good amount of hours before going again to build it up in your system.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• it also might not be time yet. How long are your cycles?
    You could have a long cycle, and therefore will have to wait a few more days. OR you could have a short Luteal Phase and still be few days from Ovulation.
    Also like mentioned previously, it would be helpful to test 2 times a day now.

Good Luck
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:44 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• road family she said 31 days
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010