Other than the obvious, what small things do you do to make your DH's day?

What small things have made him really happy?

SabrinaBean

Asked by SabrinaBean at 5:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Get up and make coffee, he loves that. A lot of hugs, kisses, sweet texts, and the old standby "Have I told you how lucky I am to have you?" He's at home all day with me, so we have a lot of intimate contact(hugging, kissing, affectionate pats or taps, holding hands...) I hold his hand in the car, and I wrangle the kids when he is in over his head.
    jennie495

Answer by jennie495 at 5:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Awww that's really very adorable!
    SabrinaBean

Comment by SabrinaBean (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• The same thing he does for me taking him to lunch.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Every morning I wake up before he does to start the coffee ( he loves to wake up to the smell of coffee & ours is a cheap one that does not have a timer.) Then I lay out a fresh towel for his shower. After he showers, go out on the patio & enjoy our coffee together. Then I make his breakfast followed by his lunch. I always put a note in with it, telling him to have a great day & how much I love him & how much I appreciate all he does for our family. I have forgotten a few times & he is always a little bummed when he does not find one in his lunch box. When he gets home, I make sure that his "comfy" shorts are out & that there is a glass of ice cold water for him. Most days he gets a massage from me before I start dinner. I always greet him with a hug & kiss when he walks in the door.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:20 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I make sure he has a warm towel when he gets out of the shower and on Sundays I do my best to let him watch the Race without any interruptions.
    miralerk

Answer by miralerk at 12:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2010