Fiber question...

I have been eating alot of veggies and stuff with fiber in it lately to have a healthier diet.... of course I am oing #2 alot but I'm also super gassy and bloated.... When will this go away, or will it? I have been eating like this for the past week and nothing has changed.... it's getting annoying!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Health

• beano or gas-x
    yogurt with probiotics will help too.

sucks that gas and bloating come with eating fiber
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It will eventually. Your body has to adjust to it first.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Once your body adjusts, it will get better. It takes some time -- I would say ease into it!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would suggest doing a detox for yourself then carry on with the protein as normal! That helped me big time.
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 5:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Congratulations!!

Once your body finishes detoxing, you will feel much better.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Sure it will go away! Right now you are getting rid of a lot that's in your body that is unwanted! Give yourself a chance to get use to it.. Also, don't let that be a lot of what you are eating, you need a lot of veriety in your diet to keep your body balanced! If you have anymore questions like this join my group and ask away, it will help others to learn as you go! www.cafemom.com/group/kimmiesweightloss
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My bad, www.cafemom.com/group/kimmysweightloss also, if you are eating a lot of veggies and you still feel hungry or tired that's because you arn't getting a lot of protein in your diet! Protein helps keep the body on full longer, so you're not starving and not eating because you just ate a whole lot of carrots and salad! That may have something to do with what is going on too! *nutritionist in the making here*
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Beno.

Your body will come around and get rid of all the crud that was in it before. Also broccoli and some other foods. Like cucumbers make you gassy.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• your body will get used to it but you can use beano in the meantime
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 6:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Usually your body will adjust. Use Beano before you eat and gas pills until you do
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2010