What would you do if your man said I love you to an ex? *LONG

Heres where I am at ladies and I want some advice please. I am 10 weeks pregnant and I love him very much , hes really sweet and lovey dovey. He has a habit of calling everyone honey and dear etc. That I can live with though I am the jealous type. Heres the story I found two old love letter of his from high school from his "first" unbeknownst to me he still chatted with her occasionally on facebook for the past two years. He apparently told her he had them after telling me he tossed them and she asked him to mail them to her, I saw an im that she wrote saying did u mail them and he at the end said 1 4 3 which is code for I love you. After fighting about that that isnt appropriate he finally admitted he thought for a moment he still did a little but he loves me and wants to cut her out, so i ask...forgivable? e havent been together long and I have my other kids to think about I have been cheated on before and dont need hurt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• This is a hard situation that you are in. If you can't trust him now, you need to either end it or get couples counseling and see if that helps. The longer you wait to deal with the situation, the more complicated it will become (which Im sure you know). Best of luck to you momma. I hope you get everything figured out.
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 12:36 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'd be very careful, especially since you have other children already. If you're really questioning him I wouldn't stick around too much longer ( for your kids to get attached). If you do trust him hopefully you can make it work =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• He sounds like a player to me. Anyone that has a 'code' for I love you and uses it towards an ex just makes it more clear!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• so he's been consistently lying to you and hiding an inappropriate relationship and communication with another woman for a couple years and you think all of a sudden he's gonna start telling the truth and changing his ways?? i'm sorry :-( if you can get some couples counseling that would be best - it's going to take more than empty words, one conversation, to solve this problem.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would be mad for lying to me and telling her the truth. I would be be real suspicious of him and keep my investigation going. When you feel like you can't take no more RUn and RUN fast.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My hubby did it, but it wasn't meant as the I LOVE You he tells me... I tell my best friend (male) I love him still, and he does me, even though In highschool we should have dated. I dont feel that way now, but I still love him....

You have to make sure he didn't mean it in the lovely dovey I love you. Because if he did, then I would tell him okay, go get her...
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• He's either already cheating or gearing up for it. Dump his ass
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Do what is best for you and your kids and your future baby. He sounds like my ex husband, he cheated on me several times. Dont stay with him just because yall are gonna have a baby together.
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• be pissed
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2010