Other than pizza...what kind of food can I order in?

Its been a seriously long and mentally stressful day.
I don't feel like cooking. I don't feel like cleaning up the mess after cooking either.
I'm exhausted.My brain is beat.
I don't want pizza, lol. Being 36 weeks pregnant..heartburn has control of my life so anything with red sauce is out of the question,lol.
So..I'm sitting here wondering..what the heck else can I order in for delivery? Yeah..my lazy booty doesnt even want to drive anywhere to pick up food,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 5:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Well there sunshine....there is chinese food, most of our local pizza shops have other things on the menu... I say this as I am reading the Marco's menu... ROFLMAO.... Can't you order and pickup at Friday's or Outback, I know that Applebee's around the corner from me does that. When I was that far along with my little guy... I used to crave ROMANBURGER's from Mr. Hero's.... uuummm....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Do you have places that deliver sandwiches? Quizno's and Jimmy Johns deliver out here.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Chinese.....also a lot of pizza places have cold and hot subs you can have delivered.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• chinese food
    mcdonalds
    Lovehurts1

Answer by Lovehurts1 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• mm most cities have chinese take out.. not mine personally... I guess you will just have to look in the restraunt section of your phone book
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• lol, unhealthy, greasy and terrible food that may make you feel worse! Subs, most places that you can request delivery have subs, salads bread sticks, wings, chinese and stuff like that!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• In Portland you can get almost anything delivered. There's a service that will go almost everywhere take-out is offered and deliver. It's A LOT more than regular pizza delivery though
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My second son was McD's Fillet o Fish.... crazy.... ....damn it, now I want a Romanburger.... they are literally around the corner... can I bring you one?
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Panda Express comes to mind.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• We live in a big city, and can get just about anything delivered. Your day sounds like a Thai food kind of day.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2010