Which side of the bed do you sleep on and are you right or left handed? TMI adult content

Earlier I asked which side of the bed you sleep one. Unless it was in the middle or either, which was only 2, you all said left.
Now I want to know if this is because you are right handed. Maybe the right handed women sleep on the left so they can please their SO with right hand easier.
So which side and what hand?

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 5:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I sleep in the middle, && I use both hands in the bedroom but right handed any other time =P
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I sleep on the right side and I am right handed. Its more comfortable for me on the right and df on the left
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i sleep on the right side of the bed and i i also lay on my right side and i am right handed. not sure why but my husband has always slept on the left side and even when we move furniture around he goes back to "his" side of the bed. i never thought much of it.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Right handed- right side of the bed
    SinfulBliss

Answer by SinfulBliss at 6:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I sleep on the left side of the bed and I'm right-handed. It's because it's the side closest to our bathroom and the bedroom door--which when I was pregnant and the kids were little was necessary for quick access and tending to them in the middle of the night! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm right handed and I sleep on the right side of the bed because it's away from my SO. I can't stand for anyone to be breathing in my face.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I sleep on the right left side and I'm right handed. My reasoning for the side of the bed is only decided by which side is closest to the door!! lol I have to get up and pee several times a night, so i want the side with the least obstacles! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I sleep on the couch so I am ambidextrous. lol

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• im right handed & sleep on my right side
    Lovehurts1

Answer by Lovehurts1 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I sleep on the left side of the bed because my husband likes the right side of the bed and I just didn't care when we got together. I like it now because I sleep on my right side the majority of the time and I get to face him and we can chat before we fall asleep.

I am right handed and my husband is left handed.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 6:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010