Has anyone thought seriously about having an abortion?

I have 2 kids 9 and 14 months am 10 weeks pregnant, and my relationship is rocky at best. I dont believe I could have an abortion but I just am so scared to have another child. I dont have a good job only a two bedroom house and I just don't know what to do. I know Id get attached and couldn't give it up but but I am terrified of raising three kids alone.....advice thoughts please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you don't think you could handle having an abortion, don't do it. I'm not anti-abortion, I just know how you feel about attachment and not feeling like you could get an abortion. If you could live with having one and you think that it's your best option and that nothing else could work, then that's your decision. But I think you can manage if you try. It would be really hard, but I think you can do it. Sorry I'm not much help, if any.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I think that when it comes to abortion you have to do a lot of deep soul searching. You have to decide if abortion is something that you can live with for the rest of your life. You need to decide if that is what would be best for you and your family. This is a hard decision that only you can make. If you decide to get an abortion make sure that you have someone lined up to talk to after, whether it be a therapist, friend, counselor or someone else that's been through it.......you will need them.

Good luck
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would say do whatever is going to be best for your family and yourself. It is a choice you should make and don't let anyone else make it for you.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 6:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Do you have any family or friends that could help you?? Child support?? I have 1 kid and that's hard so I can't imagine 3, but I'm sure that you could do it if you need to. I would suggest getting all the negative people out of your life- people who put you down, or make you question yourself- and move on with a positive attitude!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I thought about for about a week with my 2nd child.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I did with my last one. She was #4 for me. Every time I got pregnant I would have so many complications and they would all be early. My doctor told me when I had #3 that if I have any more then I may not survive the pregnancy and be able to watch my babies grow up. Well 1 yr later I am still her and she is a very busy 1 yr old. I am not for or against abortion. I really was going to do it. I thought long and hard. I cried every single night and day. I didn't know what to do. I had no one to talk to about it. My husband told me if I went through with it, he would still be with me but won't ever feel the same way again. After I found a great and wonderful high risk doctor, I decided to go with it. I made it to 34 wks with my baby. They say 35 wks since I was 34 weeks and 5 days, lol. I had many complications and was always in the hospital but I survived. I know you did this as anonymous but I am here if you ever want to chat.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Never
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Please PM me and I will tell you more. I don't want to much information out here in the open.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I havent. I have always know i couldnt have an abortion, so i always protected myself. I say give it a shot. You can do more than you think you can. Good luck to you in whatever you choose :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't that late in the pregnancy...if it was earlier it would be up to you...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2010