Have you ever sold blood, plasma, or eggs?

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 6:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Health

• I used to sell plasma back when I was in college so that I'd have money to do laundry and go out to the movies or whatever
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 7:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Plasma, once. I got really sick because I hadn't had enough to eat. I hope to do it again after I'm done being pregnant. And I have considered selling my eggs because I can't have any more babies after this one, and I KNOW that there are people out there who would love to be able to conceive and have the pregnancy experience.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I've done the plasma years ago! It was kinda weird but you gotta do what you gotta do. My family thought I was so ghetto!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• No, I am afraid of what I could become ill with if anyone sticks me with anything! My daughter wants to donate blood or plasma, but she will have to wait until she's of legal age; she wanted to do it to help people.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 6:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• no..never have..they probably wouldnt want mine if they did a history check (drugs, alcohol, etc..)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• No, I donate blood and am on the bone marrow registry to donate that too. I would never sell my eggs, to me an egg is a potential child and I couldn't have a child of mine out there that I wasn't raising.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• nope i cant donate blood or plasma they wont take it due to the fact that i lived overseas for a whilte during the 80's and there was some mad cow thing going on at that time. so they wont take mine.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Plasma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2010