what do you think? sorry its kinda long

so I have had an IUD for 9 months now, had it inserted when my daughter was 6 weeks old,for the past 3months I have had really irreglar periods like I get my period normal than a week later it comes back again, this month I got it 8 days late, it went away and 5 days later came back again. I have been feeling really dizzy and light headed. I have a dr appt tomorrow... Has this ever happen to any one ?? is this normal?? I feel just how I did when I was pregnant. its weird

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well,birth control basically tricks your body into thinking its pregnant so that might be the reason for the similarity... but I wouldn't keep taking something that is giving you such a strong reaction... I'd try some other type of birth control
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 6:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• yes..this has been happening to me ever since may..i've been having a period every 14 days..well my period will last 7 or 8 then come back like 6 days later. i have 14 full cycle days. its been crazy. I havent used an IUD though. My dr gave me provera to induce my period and it hasnt gotten regular since...this month it has gone a little longer..i hope i don't get it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I know someone who got pregnant with one in...now she will be having a second about a week before her first turns one! Ask for a pregnancy test!
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 7:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010