what did your kindergartner say about his/her first day?

on the ride home, i asked my ds about his day. did he learn anything on his first day in kindergarten?
he said, ''well, mrs. crow has a list of rules. some are good and some are bad.''
..such as?
he said," a bad rule is when you say 'wow! look at all the girls in this class!', and a good rule is to say, ''HEL-LOOOOOOO LADIES! so nice to meet you!''
LMBO!!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 6:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• LOL! Too cute!
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• mine said he didnt like it because its boring and they don't do fun things like they did in pre k...he is still singing the same tune...and he says they make him color till his hand falls off ...lol
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• She cried when I left her and then again when I picked her up (she didn't want to leave.) I'm thinking that's a good sign!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine said he wasn't going back, that he had learned all he needed in life in preschool.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine loved it last year. Now my daughter will be starting on the 23rd. Is sure wish she would have gotten the same teacher as DS lol she went to preK so I have already told her it will be different. I am looking forward to it. Elementary is the best years of their lives :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My dd said the bus ride was awsome ( first time ridein the big bus) lol an the school was good !
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 6:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• When our oldest was in kindergarten she decided after the first day she wasn't going back because she "already knew her colors and ABC, and besides the food at home is way better".
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2010