Is there anyone who weighs over 200lbs. and looking for an online weight loss buddy?

I am a 24 yr. old mother of two, just had my second child in April and being that I weigh 235lbs. Its time for me to start loosing the weight. I will be loosing the weight all natural with no diet pills because they simply just dont work for me. We all know how hard loosing weight can be so I could really use the encouragement of someone else and viceversa.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 6:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• what ideas do you have in mind?
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Just wanted to say Good luck!!! You can do it!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am in, I am 217 down from 223. Having someone else to talk to would be a big help
    Also have you tried sparkspeople.com ? they have great support there, they also have a parents section called babyfit.com which is more geared for parents.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 6:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• everydayhealth.com is also a great place for support and to track calories.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Well my goal is to get down to 160 so I would need to loose 75lbs. total. Not big on the exercising besides walking the dog so my diet will play a huge part in my weight loss. I would love to be able to share diet plans and weight loss goals monthly with someone.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Comment by LANDENSMOMMYlmk (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i will be your support and you can be mine i am 5 7 and weigh 230 and i have two kids...just message me if you wanna
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Thanks BridgetC140!!!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Comment by LANDENSMOMMYlmk (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Caloriecount.com is a great free website to track your calories too. I also like sparkspeople.com. I will be your weight loss buddy. I am 5' tall and 240 lbs. Is that fat enough for ya? LOL Just kidding!!
    jacejenkins

Answer by jacejenkins at 6:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If you started a group on here I'd definitely join it!! I am 5'8" and 218, but I should be down around 160!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Morgain is right you should start a group. I would join
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010