What is a good birthday gift for a 6 year old boy?

I only have daughters so when it comes to gifts for boys I am clueless. Are there any moms of boys out there that can steer me in the right direction. Thanks.

momof2girlz33

Asked by momof2girlz33 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Depends on what he likes. For DS 6th bday we got him a cheap paintball gun and gear. He wants to be a soldier when he grows up:)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Bionicle, transformer, bakugon
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• my nephew is really into iron man, race cars and video games
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 6:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• we are gonna surprise my son with a wii for his bday this yr..he will be 6. He wants it for christmas but we decided we are gonna get it for his bday because he wont be expecting it then..his bday is nov 30th so its close to christmas..i have no idea what to do for christmas though..he has every toy you could think of and i'm tired of buying toys!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Hot wheels! Cheap, durable, and it's not very likely he's got 'that one' already. My son plays with his dads and has his own newer collection going. They last forever!!!
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• V-Tec V-Smile They are similar to game-boys but they are highly educational and there are so many different games available :)
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010