Does any of your husbands ever turn you down when it comes to sex?

I ask not to bash our husbands but because My husband does this to me often. I hurts me, frusterates me, and makes me think here I am married. But yet I haveto please myself the same as before I was married!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I understand. Totally.
    He claims stress from work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• sometimes he says he is just not in the mood or he is really tired or he is doing something else. Not often though
    Chrystal1984

Answer by Chrystal1984 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• yup, my man has turned me down plenty of times...i felt the same way you do. Do't worry you are not alone!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Nope but I turn him down plenty I just wish he'd get over it already LOL
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• all the time..."i'm too tired"...i've learned to just act like i don't want it so much
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My husband always turned me down. We've been married (getting divorced, though) for almost 3 years and we had sex maybe 50 times, including the time before we were married. He's not gay, seriously. I could add more about our sex trouble that would make it seem like he is even more, but I won't lol. But I know how you feel, minus pleasing myself because I can't seem to get myself off since having the "real" thing.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• we turn each other down evenly right now, but we have each went through highs and lows
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yup! I like it in the morning. I am a total morning person. He is NOT! He wants it at 3:00am. I NEED to sleep so needless to say our sex life is lacking. Whatever!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yup! All the time. Drives me nuts. Because if I say no. He bothers me and pouts. Makes a big stink over it, but if he says no. I'm supposed to just leave it at that. Not say a word. men suck ass sometimes!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• nope never. In fact, my BF came home for lunch & we had a quickie. Have you talked to him about how you are feeling? maybe is stressed out, men seem to have a lower desire when they are stressed out.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2010