What's a good present ?

I am going to France in My and I will be meeting a lot of my husband'sfamily who have never been to the United states. it is cusotomary to bring gifts from the country you are form. What is a good gift idea for his aunt, brother, two daughters who ar 20 and 25 years old.?

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• Presents would be a fantastic idea - is there something in your region, such as chocolate or honey or something that would travel well?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• What about a gift basket with French wine, petit fours, cake, cookies, etc/
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I think maybe something that was important to you growing up as an American would be important to them. I think they would probably care less about just regular American things, but I'm sure they would love to know more about your personal loves! Like souvenirs from the places you grew up or college sweatshirts or something?
    abifasc

Answer by abifasc at 8:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Bring American food. My BFF's dh's family love to get peanut butter.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2010