Best at-home exercises?

Ladies!

I'm trying to get back into the swing of a daily workout. REALLY trying to lose some belly fat so my pants stop biting into me. :(

I can't really afford to go to the gym right now, plus just getting there would demotivate me. Any of you have any good at-home routines? Preferably stairs routines, trying to focus on cardio.

lawliet

Asked by lawliet at 7:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I do a video by Jillian Michaels called Banish Fat Boost Metabolism............it is AWESOME!!! Hard....but awesome. It's broken down into 7 circuits plus a warm up and cool down............great for losing weight and building muscle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy3m3uyUZ7E

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Pilates!!!!
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I use a work out DVD by Minna Lessing. It's a good workout that leaves you feeling like you've worked hard, and she's really encouraging the whole time. I kind of felt like Jillian was degrading a little bit when I used her workouts :)
    abifasc

Answer by abifasc at 7:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I use Jeanette Jenkins workout videos. They're fun.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• P90x for sure. It's intense but definitly does the job. Follow the diet plan that comes with the videos and it's even more effective.
    jen.ritterbel

Answer by jen.ritterbel at 1:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Walk- 1 hour everyday

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 5:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2010