hubby gave me $$$ but said if i spend a penny on the kids i was going to have to pay him back

so hubby gave me 100 dollars and told me i better spend it on me but he really enphasized me lol he said if he found out i spend a penny on the kids from that that i was supose to pay him back lol he usually gives me money for the kids and for me every weekend but i usualy spend all the money on the kids so since he knows im just going to go spend it on the kids now i have to pay him back if i spend it on them lol so how many of you guys are like me instead of spending the money on you you spendit on kids lol

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• My dh has been on my case about never doing/buying what i want. what he fails to understand is i just want my kids happy and i ALWAYS think of myself last. if he had an extra 100 hed probably tell me the same thing. knowing i couldnt pay him back.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I do.....I make sure that my kids have before me.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• hey, i am up for that challenge! i would get my hair done, a pedi and there goes that 100 bucks!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I normally do. If the hubby gives me money I spend it mostly on him & my little guy. & then make him pay for whatever I want....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i am like that, i always spend the money on our dd, buying her new out fits that i thought were "omg they are soo Cute she has to have this" lol
    my dh rolls his eyes at me..lol
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• LOL I hear ya.... every time I get a gift card I always spending some on the kids.... mostly b/cit makes me happy!! LOL My mom did that once... kept saying that it was for ME and Me alone!! LOL

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 7:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• We both usually spend it on the kid's or on a family activity. That was very nice of your hubby to make that rule this time so you really would spend it on something nice for yourself.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 7:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I could easily spend $100 on ME. My kids are so spoiled by grandparents that I'd be fine with it.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• What a nice thing for your hubby to do! I spend oodles of money on our kids, but I do ebay and that money is all mine. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If my daughter actually NEEDED or wanted something, I would probably spend it on her. But I don't have to worry about my husband giving me money for me. I have to practically squeeze out every cent I get out of him. But, assuming that he DID give me money just for me, I would spend it on me (again IF my daughter didn't need anything). I really need pants and a new pair of shoes, and some bras that fit (I'm like a 34DD/DDD, so really hard to find them). It would be gone really quickly.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2010