WHO WOULD THE FATHER

I WAS GOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND WE BROKE UP THEN I START TALKING TO SOMEONE ELES I END HAVING SEX WITH HIM ONE DAY I WENT HOME MY EX CALLED I WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND THEN I HAD SEX WIT HIM AND I CANT MEMBER IF THAT WAS AFTER MY PERIOD OR BEFOR BUT THE SEX THING DID NOT ALL HAPPEN ON THE SAME DAY DO ANYBODY WOULD KNO WHO OR U WOULD NOT KNO LIKE ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that happend to my sister and the only way to know is if you get a dna test when the baby is born...if you need someone to talk to i am free just message me
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• seriously?????
    Sigh,I guess get a DNA test after the baby is born.........

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• the only way is a DNA test
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Is this real???? Good Lord
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• OK BUT THERE IS A WAY THAT I CAN GET THE TEST NOW BUT THEY HAVE TO BUT A SHOT IN MY BELLY BOTTON I DONT WANT TO GO TROUGH THAT PAIN BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNO NOW THEN WAIT TILL THE BABY COME

PRETTY_MOM12

Answer by PRETTY_MOM12 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Without knowing what time of the month you had sex there is no way to tell who the father would be. You're gonna need a DNA test.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Paternity test would be the only way
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 7:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• paternity test after the baby is born
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You will need to have a test once the baby is born. Even if you know when you had sex with each man and the dates of your period, the only 100% way to know for sure is to have the test done.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i kinda had the same thing except it was i had sex with my bf then a few days later i was raped so i dont know who my daughters father is but i left it as my bf cause i did not want no rapist haven any thing to do with my child .... dna is the only way if u need to talk just mes me
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010